Reach out to us today to learn more about all of your options. Together, we can find the right legal path forward.
• Divorce, including property, maintenance, custody, and child support.
• Property division. During a divorce, property must be divided.
• Maintenance (alimony). Under certain circumstances, one party may have to
support the other (in whole or part) after a divorce.
• Custody. If the parties in a divorce have minor children, the court will decide how to allocate custody. This includes both legal custody and physical custody.
• Child support, including basic support, medical support, and child care support. The combination of these 3 forms of support is known as "total support obligation."
• Parenting time. This concept is legally separate from custody
• Order for Protection (OFP). An OFP is obtained to protect one party from domestic violence at the hands of another.
• CHIPS / TPR. There are a wide variety of reasons why a CHIPS or TPR case could be brought against you, and consequences can vary just as widely. CHIPS or TPR involvement could lead to a loss of custody of your children, even loss of parental rights, so be sure to call us immediately.
To learn more, contact us today!